The Grand Furpile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum by deviant weirdos for deviant weirdos.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am a gay

+6
Wolf-Bone
XoPachi
Tango
ASTA
Lucy
MiloTime
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26I am a gay - Page 2 Empty Re: I am a gay Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:37 pm

XoPachi

XoPachi

That's all off us. I know people hate the fuck out of me. lol

27I am a gay - Page 2 Empty Re: I am a gay Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:42 pm

ASTA

ASTA
#Shitposter Extraordinaire

XoPachi wrote:That's all off us. I know people hate the fuck out of me. lol
Nah, you haven't done anything yet to warrant the hate of others.

28I am a gay - Page 2 Empty Re: I am a gay Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:54 am

Tango

Tango
Pony Slayer

Wolf-Bone wrote:I've found over the years that I infuriate a certain type of person just by existing. It used to be a huge source of angst for me. It's like, why the fuck do these people hate me so much? All I try to do is do the right thing, be honest and forthcoming, defend those who need defending and live by some sincere convictions. Gradually, I came to see a lot of people are the complete antithesis of me. Someone like me is so alien to them that they can't even fathom it. They can't see me as anything but a threat, a curse, a blight. The difference with Milo is someone like him is usually functioning enough to have a job at least a paygrade or two above me and/or a staff position on wherever we cross paths on the internet.

I thought you were pretty cool after having an actual conversation with you.

29I am a gay - Page 2 Empty Re: I am a gay Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:16 am

Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

Tango wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:I've found over the years that I infuriate a certain type of person just by existing. It used to be a huge source of angst for me. It's like, why the fuck do these people hate me so much? All I try to do is do the right thing, be honest and forthcoming, defend those who need defending and live by some sincere convictions. Gradually, I came to see a lot of people are the complete antithesis of me. Someone like me is so alien to them that they can't even fathom it. They can't see me as anything but a threat, a curse, a blight. The difference with Milo is someone like him is usually functioning enough to have a job at least a paygrade or two above me and/or a staff position on wherever we cross paths on the internet.
I thought you were pretty cool after having an actual conversation with you.
I'd like to say the fact we're basically in the same age group is the main reason for that but thinking back to my FAF days, I'm pretty sure that was also true of a lot of the same people I'm talking about. And it's been true of other sites as well. Hell, it took me just as long to really wake up to how true it is in real life too.

I'd also like to say my clinical depression was the main source of it too. I've found that, at least IRL, a lot of people in general seem to treat me better since going on the meds. It's like, I seem happier, healthier, livelier, so therefor I come across more like a person who ought to be treated like an actual human being. But this doesn't seem to quite translate to the internet.

So I'm not really sure what it is anymore. I do think it ultimately says more about them than it does about me though. I notice these same people, most of them, don't really have any sincere convictions, don't form any real meaningful friendships. They have all the rhetoric of someone who stands for something and all the trappings of this robust social life and give off a vibe like they have this enriched inner world, yet it all seems to fall away under the slightest pressure, at the smallest inconvenience.

30I am a gay - Page 2 Empty Re: I am a gay Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:10 am

Lucy

Lucy
Randy, get my bow!

I don't even know who you people are.

Where am I?

https://grandfurpile.rpg-board.net

31I am a gay - Page 2 Empty Re: I am a gay Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:01 pm

Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

Lucy wrote:I don't even know who you people are.

Where am I?
You're in your house, and high.

32I am a gay - Page 2 Empty Re: I am a gay Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:11 pm

Tango

Tango
Pony Slayer

Wolf-Bone wrote:

Where am I?

How do you know she's not outside and down?

33I am a gay - Page 2 Empty Re: I am a gay Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:28 pm

Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

Tango wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

Where am I?
Because it's Lucy

34I am a gay - Page 2 Empty Re: I am a gay Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:53 pm

Tango

Tango
Pony Slayer

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Tango wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

Where am I?
Because it's Lucy

You, sir, have a valid point.

35I am a gay - Page 2 Empty Re: I am a gay Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:22 pm

Lucy

Lucy
Randy, get my bow!

Fuck.

https://grandfurpile.rpg-board.net

36I am a gay - Page 2 Empty Re: I am a gay Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:31 pm

XoPachi

XoPachi

That was the most flawless logic I've ever seen.

37I am a gay - Page 2 Empty Re: I am a gay Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:25 pm

Percy

Percy

Damn, I missed a lot. >.>

38I am a gay - Page 2 Empty Re: I am a gay Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:35 am

Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

I guess he was serious lolz

39I am a gay - Page 2 Empty Re: I am a gay Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:46 pm

XoPachi

XoPachi

Well, if Wolf is right (which he's been on a streak lately), Milo might come back. This won't be a welcoming thread, but I'm sure he knows that if anyone dislikes him genuinely, it's a small few so he shouldn't have anymore issues here than FAF or the other place.

40I am a gay - Page 2 Empty Re: I am a gay Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:35 pm

Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

XoPachi wrote:Well, if Wolf is right (which he's been on a streak lately), Milo might come back. This won't be a welcoming thread, but I'm sure he knows that if anyone dislikes him genuinely, it's a small few so he shouldn't have anymore issues here than FAF or the other place.
Milo's problem isn't that people dislike him, or even that he thinks people dislike him, it's that he dislikes people and can't even tolerate them. Notice how I can tolerate Milo just fine, but he can't tolerate me. So it's his fucking problem either way.

41I am a gay - Page 2 Empty Re: I am a gay Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:21 pm

XoPachi

XoPachi

Wolf-Bone wrote:
XoPachi wrote:Well, if Wolf is right (which he's been on a streak lately), Milo might come back. This won't be a welcoming thread, but I'm sure he knows that if anyone dislikes him genuinely, it's a small few so he shouldn't have anymore issues here than FAF or the other place.
Milo's problem isn't that people dislike him, or even that he thinks people dislike him, it's that he dislikes people and can't even tolerate them. Notice how I can tolerate Milo just fine, but he can't tolerate me. So it's his fucking problem either way.
Oh my God...
I actually told him that was his deal at one point. He was getting highly upset with me and trying to get under my skin one day across multiple threads. And in one of them he just outright assumed I didn't like him. Not the case. It never was. Even when he labeled me a homophobe on FAF. And that really upset me. :I

42I am a gay - Page 2 Empty Re: I am a gay Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:00 pm

Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

I think this is more attention than Milo deserves from a thread like this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum